TEMPLATE MANAGEMENT IN JOOMLA
Template Management :
The template is one of the Extensions of Joomla, it manages the how your site looks and there are two types of Templates are there, one is front-end Template and another one is Back-end Template.
Front-end Template controls the way your website is presented and Back-end Template controls the website’s administrative tasks in Joomla. These would include some common tasks like user, menu, article, module, component, plugin and template management.
The path of template management in Joomla administrator panel :
Click on “Templates” directly from a control panel [OR]
Click on “Extensions --> Templates --> Templates” then Joomla Templates screen will be shown as the figure below.
When you click on the Styles option then you can see 6 main functions like Default, Edit, Duplicate, Delete, Help, Option shown as the figure below.
Detail explanation of 6 functions :
1. Default: Select one particular style as default.
2. Edit: By using edit button you can change the template pages.
3. Duplicate: By using this button you can create a duplicate template.
4. Delete: By using this delete button you can permanently delete that particular template.
5. Help: It is used to open the help screen.
6. Option: By using this button you can change the settings of the articles.
To know more about Joomla click here.